Designer fanny packs! Yes they exist! Go with stylish fanny packs & waistpouches for the convenience of hands free. I find traveling reminds me of when your shopping and doing errands with a young child. You just don’t have enough hands, and are forever trying to find something that is not easy to access. I find reaching into a fanny pack or waist pouch that is stable, much easier than holding a purse with one hand, opening up the zipper and using the other hand alone to sort through and find what it is you need.
I first used one when my son was young, and we had a large dog. I just did not have enough hands, nor the patience to juggle a purse hanging off my shoulder. Once I tried a stylish fanny pack and waist pouch, I hated switching to a purse again, and found I rarely did, other than when it was more business or dressier.
Stylish fanny packs! At last! Whether it is out shopping, browsing, traveling, hiking, or skiing, I love the convenience of easy access, and no weight of a large bag over my shoulder, or across my body.
The selections in style, like below really move these passed the convenience item, to accessories that fit your style, lifestyle and can not only enhance your life, but your look and keep focused on whatever the task at hand is.
So many benefits! So many styles! So many uses! Simply find the stylish fanny pack for you!
- Safer (in crowds, wear it to the front to avoid pick pockets)
- Easier ( less effort with no carrying)
- keeps your hands free
- Less body strain (ask any chiropractor)
- You won’t set it down and lose it
- Wear front or back
- You always know where it is, and nobody can move your fanny pack or waistpouch. I think every woman knows that feeling of not knowing where your purse is
- perfect for errands
- handy for skiing and sports activities (the easiest place I find to quickly reach for a tissue, room keys, etc. when I am on the slopes or trails)
- great for seniors
- make great gifts
- perfect when using public transportation as they don’t take additional space beside you, knock into other people, and much harder for anyone else to access
- very adjustable straps to fit different sized bodies or to adjust depending on what our wearing